The Business Member level is open to any supplier or vendor in the travel, tourism, hospitality, and destination marketing and management industry.
As the only association dedicated to providing resources and thought leadership to destination organizations, business membership with Destinations International provides direct access and exposure to over 650 destination organizations from across the globe. Together with our members, DI represents a powerful forward-thinking, collaborative association: exchanging bold ideas, connecting innovative people, and elevating tourism to its highest potential.
Business Member Benefits
- Company profile within Destinations International Company listing
- Searchable DI membership directory, representing over 6,500 destination professionals.
- Access to the DI member-only Online Community for topical discussions.
- Professional development opportunities including the Certified Destination Management Executive (CDME) Credential and the Professional in Destination Management (PDM) certificate program.
- Access to our Online Learning Center with on-demand and real-time educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to engage on committees, task forces and boards.
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Access to member-only resources and research.
- Industry updates, e-newsletters and quarterly reports.
- Discounted member pricing at DI Annual Convention and DI *Summits (*excluding CEO Summit)