The Business Member level is open to any supplier or vendor in the travel, tourism, hospitality, and destination marketing and management industry.
As the only association dedicated to providing resources and thought leadership to destination organizations, business membership with Destinations International provides direct access and exposure to over 720 destinations across 27 countries and territories. Together with our members, DI represents a powerful forward-thinking, collaborative association: exchanging bold ideas, connecting innovative people, and elevating tourism to its highest potential.
Business Member Benefits
- Company listing within Destinations International Business Member landing page.
- Searchable DI membership directory, representing over 7,000 destination professionals globally.
- Access to the brand-new member-only Online Community featuring DI's first-ever RFP Portal.
- Access to our Online Learning Center with on-demand and real-time educational opportunities.
- Discounted member pricing at DI Annual Convention and DI *Summits (*excluding CEO Summit)
- Opportunities to engage on committees, task forces and boards to share your voice with destination organization members on various topics.
- Industry updates, exclusive member e-newsletters and quarterly reports.
- Professional development opportunities for your team including the Certified Destination Management Executive (CDME) Credential and the Professional in Destination Management (PDM) certificate program.