Business Member Application
Become a member of Destinations International to join an association that informs, connects, inspires and educates our members to drive destination development, community sustainability, qualify of life and economic impact through travel.
Business Member Annual Dues
- US$2,500: Five or fewer full time employees
- US$3,500: Six or more full time employees
Business Member Benefits
- Company listing within Destinations International Business Member Directory
- Searchable DI membership directory, representing over 7,000 destination professionals.
- Access to the DI member-only Online Community for topical discussions..
- Professional development opportunities including the Certified Destination Management Executive (CDME)
Credential and the Professional in Destination Management (PDM) certificate program.
- Access to our Online Learning Center with on-demand and real-time educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to engage on committees, task forces and boards.
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Access to member-only industry advocacy tools, resources, and research.
- Industry updates, e-newsletters and quarterly reports.
- Discounted member pricing at DI Annual Convention and DI *Summits (*excluding CEO Summit)
*Prorate option available if extending your first year of membership through the next full membership cycle ending December 31.