CDME Final Project & Recognition
Destinations International recognizes CDME certificants as those professionals who have completed all CDME program requirements. Once all courses and core papers are complete, follow these steps to earn your CDME:
- Complete and submit graduation request form to [email protected]
- Complete and submit the final assignments and project
The candidate has earned the CDME credential once all final assignments are accepted by the review committee. Each year, a recognition event occurs at the Annual Convention and all new certificants are invited to participate. To participate in the recognition event, the following is required:
- Submit the final assignments and project by April 30 of the same year.
- Complete any revisions by provided deadlines.
- Register for the Annual Convention. You must be registered for the Annual Convention in order to participate in any associated CDME activities.